So, How to get Fortnite Outfits?
There are several ways how to obtain skins, for example:
- You can get items through the Item Shop for in-game currency V-Bucks
- Through the Battle Pass seasons
- To get some outfits you need to have a PlayStation Plus subscription or Twitch account
Let’s see how to get Fortnite skins (step by step):
- First, you need to purchase V-Bucks (in-game currency) for real money.
You can also get for V-Bucks for free through quests or daily logins.
- Then, go to the Fortnite Item Shop.
The Shop has featured items and daily items. Daily cosmetic items are updated every day. And featured items are updated every week.
- Choose the skin and buy it.
You will just need to equip this skin on your character and you can enjoy it.
- If you want to get a Battle Pass skin, you need to buy a Battle Pass for the appropriate Season.
With a Battle Pass, you get special Challenges. By completing challenges, you can get skins as a reward.
- Some skins can be obtained through special offers and events. In order to get the skin, you need to buy the whole bundle.
For example, PlayStation Plus Pack or Xbox One S Bundle. In this case, you will get a skin along with a Bundle.
- If you want to get Twitch Prime Pack, you need to create a Twitch account.
Link your Epic Games and Twitch accounts. After that, you can claim Twitch Prime Pack and skin for free.
- Galaxy Skin is exclusive for owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Tab S4.
If you own this device, go to the Galaxy Apps. Click on the Fortnite banner. Install Fortnite and login to your Epic Games account. Play 3 matches of Fortnite. Wait for 24-48 hours and you get the Fortnite Galaxy skin as a gift.
For more information, you can open the appropriate skin page on our website. There you will find instructions on how to get each specific skin.
Are skins permanent?
Once you got the skin, it does not expire.
Which skins are rare?
At the moment, the rarest skins in Fortnite are the costumes that were available during the Battle Pass Season 1. And some of these cosmetic items you can’t get anymore. For example, Renegade Raider outfit. These costumes were available for purchase if you upgraded the level of the season. After that, you could get them for V-Bucks.
Will Fortnite skins come back?
Some cosmetic items are no longer possible to get in the game anymore. At the same time, some skins you can get easily. It is difficult to predict exactly, but it is possible to get a rough idea. To get more information, click on the outfit you are interested in, there you will find details about the skin. You can check when Fortnite skin was last seen & Item Shop History. So roughly you can understand if there are chances that the skin will return to shop again. Obviously, Halloween costumes can come back for Halloween. Similarly, for Christmas, Easter, and Soccer outfits. So sometimes you have to wait a little bit.
Is it worth it?
Fortnite outfits are worth it if you like to change your character’s appearance. At the same time, it does not affect the gameplay. You can still get good at the game without skins. But if you want to get some cosmetic items and play with pleasure, then it is better to get a Battle Pass for every Season. And then playing regularly, you can unlock more costumes.